Clutch Solutions offers comprehensive IT services for businesses. Their services include:
1. Life Cycle Strategy and Assessment: Clutch analyzes the client's IT infrastructure to determine service levels, productivity, and total cost of ownership. They provide guidance and recommendations to achieve desired goals and objectives.
2. Design and Consulting: Clutch offers gap analysis, design, and recommendations tailored to meet the specific needs of each organization at different levels of the business cycle.
3. Built-to-Order and Integration: They pre-stage hardware, perform value-adding services, and help reduce touch time, eliminate DOAs (Dead On Arrival), lower freight costs, and minimize installation time required onsite.
4. Implementation and Deployment: Clutch provides end-to-end implementation and deployment services for organizations of any size, delivering real-world outcomes within the desired time frame.
5. Operate, Manage and Maintain: The Clutch team handles day-to-day issues in the network infrastructure through their NOC Services. They monitor and manage IT devices, provide rapid problem resolution, and offer escalation support 24/7/365.
6. Enhanced Support and Remediation: Clutch's Support Programs offer an enhanced alternative to standard vendor maintenance by providing additional benefits to help remediate technical issues and improve customer experience.
7. Technology Refresh, Asset Disposal, and Buyback: When it's time for asset disposal or technology refreshment, Clutch helps facilitate asset buyback, eco-friendly disposal, responsible data asset destruction if needed.
8. Ongoing Reviews, Compliance, Continuous Improvement: Clutch assists in analyzing data to validate return on investment (ROI) and compliance coverage. They provide IT recommendations based on data analysis to meet the client's infrastructure needs.
Clutch has offices in Arizona (USA) and Quebec (Canada).